12 juni 2016

MY CLASS AT MULLSJÖ FOLKHÖGSKOLA

The first of of june was the last day at my school, I have been studying photography for one year at Mullsjö Folkhögskola.
It has been a great year  with up´s and down´s but mostly up´s and I have learnd alot about my self and have been challenged with new things that I been working with.
This year have made me a stronger person.
I look back on my wonderful teachers and of course the people that I have spent so much time with and we have had blood sweat and tears but also so much laughter.
I miss everyone so much.

Luke

Lina

Luke , Anna and Lina


Sarah
Here we are at Bornholm.
and of course Linda, that I do not have any Picture of.

A great year and the best of friends that Always will stay in my heart.
Thank you guys !!!!

Sandra

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar

Skriv gärna en rad eller två.
Det gör mig väldigt glad.
Tack söta och varma kramar till er.
Sandra